Key factors that we review in all our patients:
– biochemical individuality and unique genetic blueprint of each person – lifestyle choices and food
– individual responses to stress
– body system interactions
– interrelationship of body, mind, spirit and environment
Key Features of Our Approach:
• Patient-centered focus compared to the more disease-centered focus in conventional medicine
• We spend time with our patients, hearing their story and looking for interactions among environmental, genetic, metabolic and lifestyle factors which influence complex chronic disease and long-term health
• We integrate the latest cutting-edge research with the best medical practices from various medical traditions, including conventional medicine and alternative medicine, such as: holistic, integrative, and naturopathy
• We will recommend botanicals, supplements, pharmaceuticals, exercise, food plans, detoxification programs, bodywork and many more effective therapies to ignite the healing process.
• We bring the patient into the discovery process and customize management to the individuals unique needs
• Authentic relationships with our patients are greatly valued. These relationships are grounded in honestly, respect, education and deep listening.