1. Make sure we are a good fit for you. There are very few “magic bullets” for managing disease and achieving optimal wellness. Most of the methods we use will require some degree of lifestyle change on your part. We are happy to work with anyone who seeks to improve their health status, but an active partnership with the patient will make our methods much more effective.
2. Please be aware that we do not work with any insurance providers. We will give you two copies of your fee slip at the end of your visit. One is for you to submit to your insurance company, and the other is for your records. Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Full payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, money orders and all major credit cards. No checks.
3. Complete the online forms (click here to download) and send to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (702-227-7113)
4. You will be contacted within 24 hours by our staff to arrange an appointment time. Alternatively, you can call our staff directly (702) 616-4001 for an appointment. Please note, appointments will not be made until online forms are completed and sent to us.
5. For adult patients, your first appointment will include your baseline BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis). For the most accurate data – we ask you refrain from drinking alcohol, strenuous exercise or saunas 12 hours before testing. Pediatric patients will be notified if BIA would be an appropriate part of their individual management plan
6. Meet with Dr. Nikogosian
7. Get healthy!